Sunday, October 25, 2009

Best BDAY EVER!













Today,I had the best bday ever. I ate lamb chop. It was awesome. I was kinda shy cause' it was the first time I went out with my friends. We ate freggin' alot!were extremely full. Dany had a lot of refills. He finished the ice lemon tea in less than a minute! After we ate and as so full,another torture came;THE CAKE. Then,Han Jie wanted to go to speedy to find a 'naruto shippuden' movie or episode. He' such a big fan of NARUTO. Daniel suddenly asked me;
DANIEL: Hey Amirul,what's your cousin' name?

ME: Which one?

DANIEL: The HOT girl.

ME: Why her? why not my other cousin? are you attracted to her?

DANIEL. No lah. Just wanna know! Tell me what's hr name lah!

ME: never

DANIEL: (daniel whispering to dany and i heard) Dany,she's so hot weh.

DANY: So? you like her?

DANIEL: (no ANSWER)

Then,we I went home..........with Dany and Daniel. We played ps2 games;jackass,guitar hero and fifa 10. Now,for the presents; I got a karaoke set from my parents(which i could beatbox to)
Quiksilver t-shirts from my Aunt.
A notebook from Han Jie
A faber  castell set from Farynna
An avril lavigne badge from Dany
Daniel; nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment