Monday, September 14, 2009

Journal #1

Yesterday's Story:15/9/2009

 As usual,my hair-do spoiled,bad luck aaaand nervous. I don't know why. I saw Krishan infront of the public school toilet. He just came back from boarding school. Well,actually he did'nt go to boarding school,he went to Penang cause his fav uncle passed away. He cried cause Izzat said stuff about Krishan's uncle. I pity Krishan. Losing someone we love is really hard for us to forget or let go.

First subject;B.Melayu;En.Abu told the class(1 alpha) to sweep the class for a while. I did'nt do anything that time cause I feel frustrated about my upcoming home in Ampang that I'm gonna stay soon. Than,Harshini came to sweep under my desk and said;dude,your butt is not that big ya' know?
My thoughts said,she's harier(is it the correct spelling?) than me. My butt is not that big but you could still sweep it cause theres space since you said my butt is small. haha,idiot talk.

 Second subject;English;the teacher told us to do our own work while she finishes her work. I dunno what work(who cares),I went to my best fellow friends;Han Jie and Dinesram.Hee-hee,we did some numerology(is it the right spelling?). I dunno if it's true or not but it's kinda fun though.

 Recess:Out of the classs,I thought it was Optimus Prime! Unfortunately,it was a truck with the last term exam papers.Puff. I said to Izzat and Farynna,look it's Optimus Prime! haha! PWNED.

Uhm,I went to the canteen and I bought pepsi. I bought the pepsi for buka puasa.

Ikhlas,Hariz and others says the same thing for the past 2 weeks;Amirul tak puasa! Amirul tak puasa! What a bunch of immatures.

Hariz;hey listen to this! Amirul going to heaven with a gate his height! Joke of the year!(I don't think it's funny at all)

Agama class;Izzat reminded me about the "Amirul going to heaven" joke and he laughed and made a new joke about me going to heaven. But instead he said the same thing as Hariz's joke. I said to him that the gate of heaven is big! You can't change the real thing. Hey,Izzat,if you wanna make a joke,make a logical one!(he,iz,is a f***face bastard,sorry iz)

I forgot what subject;all I could remember is this;Teacher saying;See,my little boy sleeping(Sharvin sleeping). Izzat then said;Teacher,he's a tall boy,small boy is this one. You know who(me). Han Jie than scold him or something cause he's trying to help me out. Thank You Han Jie.

Uhm,what else;Ah-ha! I went back home,watch this indonesian tv thing then my dad came back.

He told me to go to the Bazaar Ramadhan to buy some food for buka puasa.

I bought lot's of food with only RM10! But I had to top up a bit of money cause I wanted to buy Barbcican and Mountain Dew. I bought 2 barbicans and 1 Mountain Dew. Then,I went back home with my mom.


Buka Puasa time;the food was tempting and delicious! Spagetti with some KFC chicken(tastes like KFC's chicken,hee-hee,I made it actually(not really) and more!


Used internet for a while then watch tv than at the time;11.30 p.m;I went to bed and sleep and wonder what's gonna happen the next day.
                                                    
                                                          THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment